Saturday 12 July 2008

1 Jam 1 Cheese 1 Peanut Butter

A few months back an idea was hatched to contact as many members of YPF for a possible reunion in the future. With the resounding positive response more plans were made and came to fruition on independence day at the home of Mark & Viv TV.

What a fantastic evening!!! With surprised honoured guests Jan & Alan the evening was brilliant. With caramel squares, embarassing photos, music, videos, a quiz, chat, excellent company, Jam, Cheese, Peanut Butter, Schloer, strange haircuts and much much laughter how could it fail.

Many thanks to all who were able to come and helped providing photo's, quiz questions, food, drink and happy memories. Pie was provided by Mark in the way of Banoffe Pie! Can an evening be better spent?

I'm H.A.P.P.Y.
I know I am,
I'm sure I am,
JAN says I am !



If anyone would like a copy of the images shown on the night please contact the pieman and we'll send you a copy of all that we have.

No comments: