Wednesday 5 May 2010

"If I Had Shot You When I Wanted To, I'd Be Out By Now" and other great song titles !

At the concert on Saturday Robin Williamson mentioned some of his favourite song titles including "Drop kick me Jesus through the goal posts of Life" and "I Never Went To Bed With An Ugly Woman But I Sure Woke Up With A Few". 


Have a look at these taken from LaughItOut.com

Actual Country Song Titles

List of some of the most funny country songs title.


1. Her Teeth Was Stained, But Her Heart Was Pure
2. How Can I Miss You, If You Won't Go Away?
3. Get Your Biscuits In The Oven, And Your Buns In Bed
4. I Keep Forgetten I Forgot About You
5. I Don't Know Whether To Kill Myself, Or Go Bowling
6. She Got The Ring and I Got The Finger
7. You're The Reason Our Kids Are So Ugly
8. I Just Bought a Car From a Guy That Stole My Girl, but The Car Don't Run; so I figure we Got An Even Deal
9. Get Your Tongue Outta My Mouth, Cause I m Kissing You Good-bye
10. I Liked You Better, Before I Knew You So Well
11. I Still Miss You Baby, But My Aim's Gettin Better
12. I Wouldn't Take Her To a Dog Fight, Cause I m Afraid She'd Win
13. I ll Marry You Tomorrow, But Let's Honeymoon Tonight
14. I m So Miserable Without You, It s Like Having You Here
15. Please Bypass this Heart?
16. If I Had Shot You When I Wanted To, I'd Be Out By Now
17. Mama Get a Hammer ,There's a Fly On Papa's Head
18. My Head Hurts, My Feet Stink, And I Don't Love Jesus
19. My Wife Ran Off With My Best Friend, and I Sure Do Miss Him


Two memorable favourites for the Pieman include "Constipation Shake" by Legendary Lonnie and "The Intergalactic Laxative" by Donovan. If you know of some genuinely standout song titles do let us know.

No comments: